You might choose to research your artist model for homework.
As we’ve been talking about at school, you’ve got tons of choice in what you do for mahi kāinga this week. Here’s some options for you to choose from, remember that whatever you choose to do you need to document it either on your blog or if you’d prefer in a book. You could also email it to me if you like!
100 Word Challenge
Have a go at this weeks 100 Word Challenge. You can find the prompt here. Remember to write your piece of writing on to your blog and proof read your work before posting. Once you have written it, login to the 100WC site with the details I have emailed you and submit your writing!
If you’d like to do the Weekly Quiz for your homework this week, see me for a handout if you’d prefer to have a hard copy
- Make/construct a project (this could be coding, building, craft, lego, animation, etc)
- Make a movie (here’s some stop motion apps to check out)
- Design your own sport
- Get better at something and blog about it (see last week)
- Find a new hobby
- Design a apocalyptic bunker
- Design your dream home
- Design a car
- Repeat the baking challenge from last week
- Watch and review a movie/some movies. Create your own rating system and look at other movie reviews to get an idea for what language to use. Get some inspiration here, here and here.