Ms Nathan

Processed with VSCOcam with p5 preset

Hello! I am the lucky teacher of Room 27 at Karori Normal School. This will be my second year of living in Wellington and teaching at KNS. So far, I love it!

Before I moved to Wellington I lived in Hastings working for Child, Youth & Family and prior to that I was living in Auckland teaching Maths, Science, Health and a bit of Art at Papakura High School. I have also lived in Vancouver, Canada where I worked at an art gallery, as a nanny, in social media and helping to support new parents as a doula, as well as London, UK where I worked as a relief teacher for a year. I started out my teaching career in New Zealand as a Year 7 & 8 teacher in Auckland so I am thrilled to be back working with and learning from an age group that I love.

When I am not teaching, or thinking about teaching, I love to knit, cook vegetarian food, go to the movies, play and listen to music, take photos, visit museums and admittedly watch cat videos on Youtube (this one is my favourite). I also love getting outdoors, especially to the beach, hiking or going exploring around the hills of Wellington.

You can read my personal blog, Paradise Created, over here.

9 Comments

1. When is your birthday???¿¿¿

2. hey ms nathan I can’t sign up for 100 word challenge help!!

🙁

• Hey Pearl! Do you mean submitting it now that you’ve written it? Our class has already signed up so you just need to fill in the form where it says “Please fill in your details below to take part in this week’s challenge!”. There are instructions here if that helps. Basically, once you have published your post you need to view the post. If you’re on the blog and you can see all of your posts, click on the title for the 100WC post and that is the link/url you want to copy to enter in the first box of the submission form. I hope this helps! If you can’t figure it out, let me know and I can submit it for you 🙂