Image via here (definitely worth checking out this school design!)
This week your homework is:
1. Finish writing your blog post explaining our school design project so far. Remember, it must be clear what the project is and it must be clear that you’re trying to create a school that is inclusive & empowering.
– You can use photos, edit/embed your interview videos, create a Pinterest board, make a survey or anything else you can think of. Here is the start of a school design Pinterest board from last year, email me if you’d like the login details.
2. Login into Edmodo to chat with our friends from Florida and now Chicago, too. Check to see if anyone has responded to your posts and respond to one of the introductions from one of the kids from Florida and Chicago.
3. Share a link to your school design blog post onto Edmodo, asking the other students to give you feedback.
Extra for Experts
– Visit some of the other blogs from our class and give them feedback about their school design blog posts.
– Do some research for our next Brave New World Minecraft session. What might the next mission be? How do other Minecraft communities work? Maybe practice building and gathering resources in your own world.
– Build up your maths knowledge and points by working through some problems in Khan Academy.
If you have forgotten any of your usernames or passwords, or would like to know how to get onto Pinterest and make a board, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org